Certificate in Coaching for Managers
Cultivate Sustainable Change through Managerial Coaching
Train Your Management Team in Managerial Coaching. Leverage Organizational Potential.
With our Leadership Coach Training your management team can:
- Enhance their skills as leader in your company.
- Cultivate an empowering team-centric environment.
- Leverage set-backs into opportunities for company cohesion.
- Inspire employees to master their own professional development.
6 Modules of Training
|Module 1||Foundations of Coaching||Day 1- in-person kick-off and training|
|Module 2||Coaching Competencies||Day 2- in-person kick-off and training|
|Module 3||Leader as Coach||2- Tele-seminars (1.5 hrs each)|
|Module 4||Leveraging Motivation and Engagement for Results||2-Tele-seminars (1.5 hrs. each)|
|Module 5||Becoming an Effective Coach||2-Tele-seminars (1.5 hrs each)|
|Module 6||Managing the Role of Coach||Full day in-person training and wrap-up|
Individual Coaching Program Support (ICPS)
3 hours of one-on-one coaching for professional development
- Each trainee receives 6, 30-minute individual coaching sessions with a credentialed coach to support them while they apply the concepts and anchor in organizational transformation.
Rates include all group training sessions (modules 1-6) and Individual Coaching:
- organizational analysis (includes customizing for the organization): $5K
- $4K per trainee
For more information, contact:
Laurel Inman, Director of Coaching Program
Instructors & Advisors
Laurel Inman, PCCLaurel Inman, PCC
Director of Coaching Program, Coach Trainer
Laurel is an Integrative/Enneagram coach and specializes her coaching in human development. She is the lead coach trainer for Prescott's 6 month Certificate in Coaching. She has a BA in Human Development: Organizational Psychology with a concentration in corporate coaching.
Karen Cappello, PCC, BCCKaren Cappello, PCC, BCC
Program Advisor, Coach Trainer
Karen is a business and executive coach and former Chief Learning Officer of International Coach Academy. She has been president of a privately-held semi-conductor manufacturing firm as well as a university educator and administrator. She holds a MA in Higher Education. Karen has worked with managers in the global arena Accenture, Ford, and Manpower.