The Village features a unique mix of residents, including both first-year and continuing students. All freshmen are part of the First Year Experience. The First Year Experience focuses on assisting students in their transition to Prescott College by providing seminars, events, and activities geared to meet their needs and build a strong community.
All first-time students are required to live on campus. Residence halls open for the Fall 2018 semester on August 23 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Move-in information can be found here.
You can find a list of housing related FAQs here.
Take a tour of The Village!
You will need to fill out these forms:
- Housing Application
- Housing Deposit ($250) * Apply payment towards Prospective Students: Deposits
- Vaccination Verification
- Wireless Data Acceptable Use Policy
- Parking Permit (if you are bringing a car)
- Bike Registration (if you are bringing a bike)
- Student ID
Step 1: Confirm Your Attendance
Step 2: Secure Your Housing
Step 3: Orientation Paperwork
Step 4: Sign up for Health Insurance
Step 5: Connect With Your Mentor
Below is contact information for the departments involved in bringing you on board. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here for you!
- Prescott College Admissions: 928-350-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescott College Registrar: 928-350-1101 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College Financial Aid: 928-350-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescott College IT Department: 928-350-4400 or email@example.com