Do you feel like you could use additional support from someone who has been in your shoes? Once you pay your deposit, you'll be paired with a peer mentor who can answer all of your questions about what it is like to be a student at Prescott College.
Mentors are trained student leaders who have, at one point, wondered where they might be in the next four years, just like you. You can ask your mentor things such as:
- How will my major impact my professional options?
- How do I expand my professional network?
- How do I balance the demands of school and my social life?
Here is what recent students had to say about their mentor experience:
“It felt good to talk to someone and get to know the place that'll be your home for the next 4 years!” - Aradhya
“[My mentor] is the type of person that is easy to talk to. He answered all my questions with examples of his friends, which was a bonus for me.” - Bruno
“We talked quite a bit about who we are and what we hope to accomplish with our lives.” - Victoria
How can students get matched with a mentor and get started?
Once you submit your deposit you will receive information from Prescott College about several important next steps, including directions to register for the mentor program.
Step 1: Confirm Your Attendance
Step 2: Secure Your Housing
Step 3: Orientation Paperwork
Step 4: Sign up for Health Insurance
Step 5: Connect With Your Mentor
Below is contact information for the departments involved in bringing you on board. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here for you!
- Prescott College Admissions: 928-350-2100 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College Registrar: 928-350-1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescott College Financial Aid: 928-350-1111 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College IT Department: 928-350-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org