Do you feel like you could use additional support from someone who has been in your shoes? Once you pay your deposit, you'll be paired with a student ambassador who can answer all of your questions about what it is like to be a student at Prescott College.
Student ambassadors at one point wondered where they might be in the next four years, just like you. You can ask your ambassador things such as:
- How will my major impact my professional options?
- How do I expand my professional network?
- How do I balance the demands of school and my social life?
- Here is what recent students had to say about their experience:
“It felt good to talk to someone and get to know the place that'll be your home for the next 4 years!” - Aradhya
“[My mentor] is the type of person that is easy to talk to. He answered all my questions with examples of his friends, which was a bonus for me.” - Bruno
“We talked quite a bit about who we are and what we hope to accomplish with our lives.” - Victoria
Start building your new community today with other incoming students on Facebook!
Step 1: Confirm Your Attendance
Step 2: Secure Your Housing
Step 3: Orientation Paperwork
Step 4: Sign up for Health Insurance
Step 5: Connect With Your Mentor
Below is contact information for the departments involved in bringing you on board. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here for you!
- Prescott College Admissions: 928-350-2100 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College Registrar: 928-350-1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescott College Financial Aid: 928-350-1111 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College IT Department: 928-350-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org