General Criteria for all Prescott College Funds:
- Except as noted, all funds require at least half-time enrollment (6 credits) at Prescott College
- Prescott College scholarships, grants, fellowships, assistantships, discounts and matches are applied towards direct costs only and cannot be combined with other tuition-specific funds such as tuition remission, waivers for tuition, or agency and third party payments that are intended to cover direct costs only
- Students will qualify for the same amount of renewable Prescott College gift aid (grants and scholarships) each term, provided the student meets academic progress requirements. The amount is prorated based on enrollment level
- Full Time 12 or more credits 100%
- Three Quarter Time 9 – 11 credits 75%
- Half Time 6-8 credits 50%
- Scholarships are offered on the basis of academic merit, or other criteria, at the point of admission. These awards are available for up to the normal duration of the program
- Prescott College scholarships and grant aid are not transferable to other colleges or programs
- Courses taken at other institutions may not be counted towards meeting the enrollment requirement for Prescott College funds
- Except as noted, funds may be applied towards summer enrollment
- To receive Prescott College funds, students must be enrolled in a degree seeking or eligible certificate program.
Prescott College has a number of endowments that are specifically for funding scholarships to enrolled students. Look for an email announcement (and at this web page) in early March of each year to download the application. The annual competition is open to all current and incoming students, with an April deadline for a possibility of an award for the following academic year. Each one is specific to a different area of study with various amounts ranging from $ 500 to $ 3000.
Freedom Education Fund
The Freedom Education Fund is a full tuition and fees scholarship at Prescott College specifically for students who are undocumented and demonstrate financial need. The 2017-2018 Application deadline is May 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.. Find out more about the Freedom Education Fund, or download an application.
Prescott College Scholarships
The Changemaker Scholarship
The Changemaker Scholarship initiative guarantees a $15,000 tuition scholarship to every new first time student from Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, or Texas who is admitted to the on-campus undergraduate degree program for the fall 2018 semester. Applicants must submit all required admissions materials to be considered for admission and the scholarship by January 1 for the fall 2018 semester. Applicants must be admitted into the on-campus undergraduate degree program to be considered. The $15,000 scholarship ($7,500 each semester) will be renewed each year for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress as a full-time student at Prescott College. Learn more.
The Prescott College Fellowship
The Prescott College Fellowship is a full tuition scholarship available to one newly admitted student for each of our full academic degree programs with an anticipated enrollment in the spring 2018 or fall 2018 semester (bachelors, masters, and doctorate only). A fellowship will be awarded to one newly admitted student from each of our full academic degree programs areas, totally five new fellowships for the spring 2018 term and six new fellowships for the fall 2018 term. Applicants must submit all required admissions materials to be considered for admission and the fellowship by December 1 for the spring 2018 semester and by January 1 for the fall 2018 semester. Applicants must be admitted into the degree program of their choice to be considered. The Prescott College fellowship, a full tuition scholarship, may be renewed as long as the student maintains satisfactory academic progress as a continuous full-time student at Prescott College. Learn more.
Prescott College Partner Tuition Scholarships
Prescott College also offers a match to AmeriCorps service awards. This match is limited to $1,000 for each term of full time enrollment in undergraduate study and $1,500 per full time term in our graduate programs, the match may be prorated for lesser enrollments and reduced if total funds exceed direct costs (see above criteria). To qualify, students possessing an award must be accepted to Prescott College and enroll in a degree seeking program at the College. Prior to each term of enrollment, the award recipient must request payment online through their My AmeriCorps Account. AmeriCorps
EcoLeague/CIEL Graduate Scholarship
Raise.Me - Earn Scholarships in High School!
Prescott College has joined forces with Raise.me to allow high school student to earn money for college doing the things you'll be doing anyway-getting good grades, taking part in extra-curricular activities, and even helping out around the house for your family.
Once you sign up at Raise.me (it's free!) you can start earning micro-scholarships by volunteering, taking challenging classes, and in dozens of other ways. You can not only look at the scholarships that Prescott College is offering, you can earn cash for school at other colleges and universities you might be considering.
You can visit Prescott College's Raise.me site and get signed up here.
Private Loans for Education
After you have considered all federal loans, you may also be ... Learn more
Repaying Your Loans
American Student Assistance Partnership Prescott College ... Learn more