Disbursement & Refund
- The "disbursement date" is the earliest possible date funds may be applied to your student account.
- All course contracts must be approved and accepted with Registrar prior to releasing any financial aid funds to the Business Office.
- Aid is released no sooner than the first block for which a student is enrolled.
- While the Business Office will wait on your financial aid funds to cover your charges, students and families should plan appropriately for other expenses.
- When funds arrive, your eligibility will be re-verified and the payment will be posted to your account. (Third party funding [i.e. outside scholarship checks] will be paid according to sponsor instructions.) Once your charges are paid in full, the Business Office will generate a refund for any excess. Parents who are using a Federal Direct PLUS Loan have the option on the PLUS application to direct any excess loan proceeds to either the parent borrower or directly to the student.
- Refunds are processed through a third party servicer. You may choose between three methods: ACH, paper check or prepaid card by going to Refunds . If you are expecting a refund and have not received if after the term has started, please contact us.
Financial Aid Office
220 Grove Ave.
Prescott, AZ 86301
Fax: (928) 350-1120
We are located in lower Rosewood building at
371 Garden Street
Hours of operation:
8am - 12pm / 1pm - 5pm
*Occasionally the office must close for staff meetings, trainings and other events.
Call Financial Aid
Toll free: (877) 350-2100 option #2
Local: (928) 350-1111