Most forms may be completed online or printed in Adobe PDF format. In order to view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader .
We recommend you review the printable document to gather the information necessary to complete the online form.
To complete and electronically sign forms online, you will be prompted to create a login to the Dynamic Forms secure website the first time you access a form.
In order to help maintain your privacy, we need your permission to speak with other individuals about your financial aid. For instance—If you are dependent, we can only speak with the parent listed on your FAFSA. If you are independent, we cannot speak with anyone else without your written permission.
Federal Direct Loans (for Students)
If you need the 2012-2013 Direct Loan Response form, please contact our Financial Aid Office at (928) 350-1111.
To accept or decline your Federal Direct Loan offer:
PLUS Loans (for Parents and Graduate Students)
To accept your PLUS loan offer
- Sign in to complete PLUS Application Process Student Loan Log in
- If approved, sign a Federal Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) Student Loan Log in
- Graduate students must complete PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling Student Loan Log in
If you have been selected for verification for 2013-2014:
- To order your Free 2012 Federal Tax Return Transcript, go to; Order a Tax Return Transcript. Be sure to request the IRS tax return transcript and not the IRS tax account transcript. Or call 1-800-908-9946.
- Instead of submitting tax return transcripts, you may amend your FAFSA using the FAFSA-IRS data retrieval option. Go to FAFSA , log in to the student’s FAFSA record, select ‘Make FAFSA Corrections’, and navigate to the Financial Information section of the form. Once you have successfully transferred your tax information into the FAFSA with the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, select 'Sign & Submit' to complete the amendment. Your amended FAFSA will be sent to the Financial Aid Office in approximately one week.
- If you have a special tax situation such as you have filed a tax extension, you have filed an amended tax return, or you are a victim or possible victim of identity theft, please contact your financial aid counselor for alternative documents needed in lieu of or in addition to a tax return transcript.
|Non-Tax Filer Form (Student)|
|Household Size (Parent)|
|Household Size (Student)|
|Non-Tax Filer Form (Parent)|
|SNAP (Dependent Student)|
|SNAP (Independent Student)|
|Child Support Paid (Dependent Student)|
|Child Support Paid (Independent Student)|
If you need a 2012-2013 verification form, please contact our Financial Aid Office at (928) 350-1111.
Only complete the following forms if specifically requested by the Financial Aid Office.
Prescott College Contact Information
220 Grove Avenue
Prescott, Arizona 86301