Technology alert: Chat Offline. Click for more.
How To Apply
Limited-Residency Ph.D. in Education with a concentration in Sustainability Education
It is essential that students complete their applications by the February 15 deadline.
Prescott College welcomes a limited number of new students into the Ph.D. program each August. To support such a selective system, the Admissions Committee must take a holistic approach when reviewing applications. The Committee considers each applicant, giving special attention to individuals who demonstrate a preparedness to enter into a student-directed low-residency Ph.D. program.
- The College welcomes new students into the program each fall. Because admission is competitive and enrollment limited, it is essential that students complete their applications by the February 15 deadline.
- Applications received after the class is full will be put on a waitlist, and the Admissions Committee will evaluate them if openings in the class occur.
- Applicants will receive an admissions decision four to six weeks after February 15.
- Admitted students who choose not to enroll must notify the Director of Admissions in writing that they would like to have their application considered for the next enrollment period.
Complete Applications Include
- Application, completed and signed
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts documenting the bachelor's and master's degrees, in sealed envelopes from the degree-granting institution(s)
- Three letters of recommendation, including the recommendation forms sent directly to Admissions
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Program Proposal
The personalized nature of the admissions process transcends the need to require standardized test scores. The insight gained through the Personal Statement and the Program Proposal allows the Admissions Committee to evaluate each applicant on her or his own merits and readiness for doctoral study.Application: Limited-Residency PhD Program
In certain cases one or more requirements may be waived.
Submit Applications to:
Prescott College Admissions
220 Grove Avenue
Prescott, AZ 86301
Prescott College Contact Information
220 Grove Avenue
Prescott, Arizona 86301