The Program Proposal
Limited-Residency Ph.D. in Education with a concentration in Sustainability Education
In three to five pages, articulate your readiness to conceive and carry out independent doctoral work in Sustainability Education. A complete proposal will include the following sections and information.
A discussion of your understanding of Sustainability Education.
Refer to the doctoral Foundation Course descriptions. Re-envision these course descriptions so they relate directly to your specific area of interest.
- Create four to six courses that reflect your specific area of focus.
- Include a title and a three-to-five-sentence description for each.
- Add a proposed bibliography of three to five titles per course.
- Propose a relevant Research Methodologies and Methods course.
- Include a proposed bibliography.
- Create ideas for one or more Practica where you would provide service to a community and learn from the experience.
Submit a preliminary idea for a Dissertation/Project.
Prescott College Contact Information
220 Grove Avenue
Prescott, Arizona 86301