Transferring to Prescott College

On-Campus and Limited-Residency Undergraduate Programs


Students seeking to transfer to the On-Campus Bachelor of Arts Program must complete four terms of full-time enrollment as a minimum residency requirement and students seeking to transfer to the Limited-Residency (distance) Bachelor of Arts Program must complete a minimum of 10 upper division courses (a minimum of 8 upper division courses completed in the major taken through Prescott College).

All students, regardless of the delivery format, must complete a minimum of 120 semester credits before becoming eligible to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Prescott College. Up to 80-88 semester credits are accepted in transfer. Only courses that are numbered 100 level and above and completed with a C grade or higher will be accepted in transfer.

Transfer students who have successfully completed two full years of college study (80-88 transferable semester credits or 60 transferable semester credits with grades of C or better) are not required to submit high school transcripts. All other requirements apply. Transfer students must be enrolled as full-time students at Prescott College for at least one year before they can receive a Prescott College degree.

Prescott College accepts a full range of College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests, which measure mastery of college-level introductory course content in a wide range of disciplines. To receive credit for successful performance on a CLEP examination an official transcript must be sent by the CLEP Transcript Service. Prescott College will not accept a transcript or score report submitted by the student, nor will credit be awarded based on another institution's prior evaluation.


Prescott College has transfer agreements with the following institutions:

Transfer Program Guide Between Maricopa County Community Colleges and Prescott College

Unofficial transcript evaluations are always free at Prescott College. Contact an admissions professional today to plan your seamless transfer to Prescott College.

Limited-Residency (distance) Bachelor of Arts Program Admissions

On-Campus Bachelor of Arts Program Admissions

Bookmark and Share