Social Justice and Human Rights
Required Application Items:
- Completed and signed Application
- $ 40 non-refundable application fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Applicants must submit two letters from academic or professional sources addressing your capability to complete graduate level work. Letters must contain the writer’s contact information and must explain the relationship to you. Letters may be emailed to email@example.com directly by the recommender and from the recommender’s email address.
- Academic Focus Essay: In three to four pages, tell us the story of the motivations (experiences, goals, and/or commitments) that have led you to your interest in the study of social justice and human rights. What specific topics and issues do you want to research? How do you envision your participation in social justice work upon completion of this program?
- Sample of scholarly work: Please share with us one of your best research papers from prior undergraduate or graduate work. This should be a paper that demonstrates your interests, your skill in using a writing voice that is passionate and personal as well as scholarly, and your writing skills (syntax, formatting, professional writing style, etc.).
- Current Resume
- Official Transcripts
In certain cases one or more requirements may be waived.
Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts of each regionally-accredited institution attended since high school. Submit official transcripts directly to the Admissions Office. Official transcripts can be submitted electronically by the issuing institution via Scrip-Safe . Please ask if your college/university offers this service. Applicants may submit official transcripts if they are received by Prescott College Admissions in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
Application Due Date
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Submit Application Materials To:
Prescott College Admissions
220 Grove Avenue
Prescott, AZ 86301
or via email: email@example.com