Residence Hall Move In
Information and dates for Residence Hall Move In
Residence halls open for Fall 2018 semester on: Aug. 23 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
What to do this summer
• Assemble things to bring for your room - see ‘What to Bring and What to Leave’ list
• Get a computer ready
• Contact your roommate (their email address is listed in your room assignment email)
Arrival on Campus
• When you arrive, head to the Admissions check-in
• Receive your Campus Student ID card—smile!
• Follow the signage to a Resident Assistant who will give you your key and help you with the paperwork for your room
• Get your gear and move in!
Additional Move-in Information
Before you leave from home, please install all operating system updates (Windows, Mac). Ensure that anti-virus software is installed on your computer and that it is up-to-date. If these updates are completed prior to arriving on campus, you will be able to quickly connect to the network.
Washers and Dryers
Laundry facilities are available at the Residence Life Office. Residents pay a $40 laundry fee at the star of every term to use the facilities. Students must provide their own laundry detergent.We recommend you bring a drying rack (Quilt Style) for your room.
Cars: Parking permits and stickers may be picked up along with your check-in packet upon arrival. Throughout the year they can be obtained at the Housing Office. You will need to know your License Plate number when you arrive.
Bikes: You will need to register your bike with Residence Life. Please have your serial number, a description of the bike and a contact phone number ready when you arrive for check-in.