Facilitating student success and community involvement in southern Arizona
The Tucson Center faculty and staff offers students in southern Arizona admissions counseling, academic advising, instruction, administrative support, and opportunities for networking with fellow students and the community. In addition, The Center hosts workshops and offers select continuing education opportunities through the Prescott College Life Long Learning Center.
Prospective students are welcome to visit the center, inquire about programs and services, and meet faculty, staff, and current students. The Center is open 8 a.m - 5 p.m. M-F.
- Anita Fernandez, Director - (928) 350-2272 option 3 or extension 2272
- Ruben Romero, Community Coordinator - (520) 319-9868 option 8 or extension 2321
- Anita Fernandez, Resident Degree Program Education & Social Justice and Human Rights Faculty
- Lloyd Sharp, Limited-Residency Graduate Program Education Faculty, (520) 319-9868 option 4 or extension 2318
- Kenneth Scoville, Limited-Residency Undergraduate Program Education Faculty (520) 319-9868 option 9 or extension 2313
There are no tucson center events currently listed.
Click here to submit an event.
Tucson Center Contact Information
Prescott College Tucson Center
2233 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85719
Toll Free: (888) 797-4680
Phone: (520) 319-9868
Fax: (520) 319-1032