Student Food Bank
The PC Student Food Bank exist to provide supplemental food for students in need
The PC Student Food Bank serves all PC students who need help with basic food and school supplies.
Food Bank at a Glance:
The PC Student Food Bank:
- Serves all PC students who need help with basic food and school supplies.
- Operates on a charitable donations received from PC students, staff, faculty, community members and local organizations
- Provides community leadership & volunteer opportunities for PC students
- Distributes 100% of its food and other necessities to PC students for free
What We Need:
Whenever possible, healthy, non-processed foods are preferred.
- Non-perishable or durable food, like hard cheeses, fresh and canned fruits & vegetables, canned soup, sugar, honey, flour, oils (vegetables, canola, olive, etc.), pasta, rice, grains, and cereals, nut butters, canned or pouch fish (tuna, kippered herring, salmon, etc.), dry or canned beans, mac & cheese, biscuit/muffin/pancake mixes, crackers, popcorn, desserts, toothpaste, toothbrushes, toilet paper, soap, razors, etc.! Gift cards from the Crossroads Cafe and nearby grocery stores are also appreciated!
- Also- basic school supplies, like notebooks, portfolio binders, paper, pencils, and pens, colored pencils, and basic backpacks for books
How it Works
To Donate: Drop off your donations at the Student Activities Center anytime its open (see hours posted on Activities Center Door).
To Get Food or Essential Supplies: The PC Student Food Bank supplies are available for free at the Student Activities Center for PC students who are out of food, basic supplies, and lack the money to buy food. The food bank runs on the honor system, and no questions asked. We ask that when your situation improves, you become a PC Student Food Bank donor and replenish what you can.
Emily Breitbach (Student Representative): email@example.com
Lauren Twohig (Student Representative): firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily graduated with a B.A. in Psychology with an emphasis in leadership and outdoor programming. She holds a minor in business. After ... Learn more >
Lee Cohen has helped many people experience the joy of self-expression through art, from children living in Costa Rican garbage dumps to ... Learn more >
James Nez, Esq. completed both the Limited Residency Undergraduate Program and the Master of Arts Program. He now practices civil and family ... Learn more >