Residence Hall Move In
Information and dates for Residence Hall Move In
Residence halls open for fall semester at
10:00 am, Saturday, August 18, 2012
What to do this summer:
• Assemble things to bring for your room - see list What to Bring
• Get a computer ready
• Visit with your roommate (their email address is listed in your room assignment email)
Arrival on Campus:
• When you arrive, go directly to the Residence Life Office
• Parking Map
• Receive your Campus Student ID card—smile!
• Follow the signage to a Resident Assistant who will give you your key and help you with the paperwork for your room
• Get your gear and move in!
Additional Move-in Information
Before you leave from home, please install all operating system updates (Windows, Mac). Ensure that anti-virus software is installed on your computr and that it is up-to-date. If these updates are completed prior to arriving on campus, you will be able to quickly connect to the network.
Washers and Dryers
Washers and dryers ($1.50 per load to wash and $1.50 per load to dry) are located in the Residence Life office and in the Cholla Cottage complex. Machines are coin-operated.
Parking permits and stickers may be picked up along with your check-in packet upon arrival. Throughout the year they can be obtained at the bookstore.
Resident Housing Manager
Office of Residence Life
Office of Residence Life & Housing