Your Veteran Educational Benefits
For comprehensive information about your VA benefits, please refer to VA sources:
Students who are eligible for veterans education benefits (VEB) may use their benefits at Prescott College for the majority of our programs. Currently, we accept chapters:
- Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty, MGIB-AD, Chapter 30
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Services, Chapter 31
- Post 9/11 GI Bill®, Chapter 33
- Survivors and Dependents Assistance, Chapter 35
- Montgomery GI Selected Reserve, MGIB-IR, Chapter 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program, R.E.A.P., Chapter 1607
Unfortunately, we are not set-up to take Department of Defense Tuition Assistance at this time.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Prescott College participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program which means if an eligible student's qualifying tuition and fees exceed the VA annual cap for private college, the VA and Prescott College will split the cost of the overage.
The following students are eligible for the program:
- Veterans with Post 9/11 GI Bill® at 100% benefit level who are not active duty.
- Dependents whose parent transferred their Post 9/11 GI Bill® at 100% level.
- Dependents who spouse is not on active duty and transferred their Post 9/11 GI Bill® at 100% level.
The Following Chapter 33 recipients are not eligible:
- VA Fry Scholarship recipients.
- Active duty veterans and their spouses.
- Those who are not at the 100% benefit level.