"Like" a Tree on Facebook
Developing a New Campus Commons!
Three easy steps.
Help beautify the campus by “Liking” the "Native Trees for Prescott College's New Campus Commons" page on Facebook. Every 1,000 “Likes” plant a tree at Prescott College’s new Campus Commons.
THREE EASY STEPS…DO ONE OR ALL THREE...CREATE THE CHANGE.
1) Share and like Native Trees for the New Campus Commons at Prescott College- FACEBOOK with family and friends. Help plant more trees!
2) Online Payments Contributions to the Annual Fund for Academic Excellence enhance students’ lives – and the world – by supporting cultivation of leadership in environmental sustainability and social justice.
3) Moved? Change of name of job? Update Your Information
Cultivate a Greener Future with Prescott College
Donate a tree or landscaping to the New Campus Commons
For several years a coordinating committee of faculty members, staff, and students has worked on the design of a central Campus Commons to include native landscaping, fruit trees, outdoor meeting and learning spaces, and other design features. Please consider making a contribution in one of the following categories today.
Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at:
220 Grove Avenue,
Prescott, AZ 86301
Notes: All donations include a donor/memorial plaque. Food Garden Forest donors will be names collectively on one large plaque for the entire area.Choices of items within each category are available on a first-come first-served basis.
$10,000-$75,000: Large Spaces
Campus Commons: $75,000
Outdoor Classroom: $50,000
Yoga Garden: $25,000
Small Gathering Area: $10,000
Large Tree: $5,000
- Choose an Alligator Juniper, Ponderosa Pine, Emory Oak, or a Salvaged Arizona Ash
Medium Tree: $1,000
- Choose an Arizona Ash, Box Elder, Arizona Sycamore, or Cottonwood
Small Tree: $500
- Choose a fruit tree, Desert Willow or Gambel Oak
Extra Small Tree: $250
- Choose a dwarf fruit tree, Choke Cherry, Mountain Mahogany or Western Redbud
- Choose a bench or natural stone/boulder
Artwork: Varies by donation
$25-$100: Food Garden Forest
Salvaged Heirloom Apple Tree: $100
Fruit Bearing Shrub: $50
- Choose a Canyon Grape or Englemann's Prickly Pear
Small Shrubs: $25
- Choose Lavender or Rosemary
Contact the Office for
(877) 350-2100 ext. 4505
FAX: (928) 776-5228