Jobs at Prescott College
Enrollment Data and Operations Manager
Job ID#: 17-0823
Job Type: Staff - Full-time
Pay Scale: Based upon Experience & Education
Date Posted: Wed, 02 Aug 2017
Position Fill Date: Open until filled
Reports to: Chief Enrollment Management & Marketing Officer (CEMMO)
Job Summary (Return to top)
Enrollment Data and Operations Manager
Founded in 1966, Prescott College is proud to celebrate its rich 50-year history of offering experientially centered undergraduate and graduate degrees both on campus and via distance learning. Undergraduate students work closely with individual graduation committees to design their own degree plans, pulling from seven study areas: adventure education; arts and humanities; cultural and regional studies; environmental studies and sustainability; interdisciplinary studies; psychology, counseling, and human development; and education. Graduate programs include adventure education, arts and humanities, counseling, education, environmental studies, social justice and community organizing, expressive arts therapy, adventure-based psychotherapy, ecopsychology, and equine-assisted mental health.
Noted as a College of Distinction, one of the Best 382 Colleges by the Princeton Review, one of the top ten Most Innovative Small Colleges, one of the Best Value Colleges in Arizona, one of the Best Online Master’s in Counseling, one of the Best Value Master’s in Counseling programs, one of the 13 most interesting institutions by the Fiske Guide, and a veteran supportive campus by the Arizona Department of Veterans Services. Collaboration is emphasized over competition and interdisciplinary inquiry proceeds alongside professional skill development. Its courses are problem-based and solution-oriented; students work together to solve both local and global issues and help shape a more environmentally sustainable and socially just world.
The Prescott College campus is located in the mountain town of Prescott, Arizona, nestled between the ponderosa forests and grasslands at the confluence of the Granite Creek watershed. The mile-high city is ranked a Top Adventure Town by National Geographic Adventure Magazine, and one of the 7 Top Trail Towns according to Trail Runner Magazine. With over 450 miles of multi-use trails, world-class mountain-biking, a thriving rock-climbing scene, and nearby lakes for kayaking and canoeing, Prescott is an outdoor paradise. The Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Flagstaff, and the red rocks of Sedona are all within a two-hour drive. The historic downtown is just minutes from campus.
Reporting to the Chief Enrollment Management and Marketing Officer and working in close collaboration with the Director of Admissions and Director of Financial Aid, the primary role of this position is to coordinate the continued implementation, optimization, and daily management of the new Customer Relationship Management software (Radius) to support admissions operations. Included is the successful oversight and implementation of the operations, data and communication flows for recruiting, application processing, inquiry management, and report generation.
Essential Responsibilities (Return to top)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and documentation of processes that support the strategic, accurate, and efficient flow of enrollment information.
- Responsible for running regular daily, weekly and annual reports summarizing enrollment funnel data. Runs ad-hoc reports and performs data queries, as requested.
- Perform the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly audits of data that uncovers data integrity issues; works with the team to resolve issues for the short-term and long-term by conducting/assigning clean-up, identifying patterns of problems, and introducing new processes that improve data integrity.
- Work with data imports and the design and implementation of communications processing through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Act as back-up document and application processor for the office. Responsible for de-duplication within the system. Build and test imports and resolve issues that arise.
- Manage the CRM, which includes data integrity oversight, data extraction, data management and troubleshooting responsibilities.
- In collaboration with the IT and Institutional Research staff, coordinate the development of dashboards and reports.
- Constantly evaluates CRM data to assess ROI for implementation of future projects and capabilities. Generate necessary data to support listings on college search sites.
- Supervise enrollment operations staff comprised of a Senior Admissions Coordinator, two Admissions Coordinators, and assigned student workers.
- Serve as first line of help when frontline staff encounter problems or need assistance with the CRM; provide technical and content expertise to end users as needed.
- Train staff and student workers on CRM, other databases and related software.
- Prepare, and keep up-to-date, operational manuals for end-users and technical documentation.
Supervision (Return to top)Yes
Education and Experience (Return to top)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or demonstrated equivalent training or technical experience is required.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with databases.
- Experience with data analysis and database management.
- Experience with using a CRM; Radius experience preferred.
- Higher education admissions experience preferred.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory and team-building skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate information and adhere to business rules.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks and projects of various sizes and complexities simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing tasks and duties.
Minimum Requirements (Return to top)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: Prescott College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and supports excellence through diversity. We encourage qualified applicants from historically underrepresented groups along with Veterans and AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni to participate in our recruitment efforts.
Prescott College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and supports excellence through diversity. We encourage qualified applicants from historically underrepresented groups along with Veterans and AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni to participate in our recruitment efforts.