Jobs at Prescott College
Job ID#: 18-0319
Job Type: Faculty - Full-time
Date Posted: Mon, 19 Mar 2018
Position Fill Date: Open until filled
Job Summary (Return to top)
Prescott College seeks a scholar-activist practitioner in Education to teach and develop curricula in the Education Program as well as across programs with an interdisciplinary focus. The successful candidate for this position will teach at both the undergraduate and graduate levels embedding the overarching themes of social justice, culturally sustaining practices and environmental sustainability into coursework to align with Prescott College’s mission and vision.
Education and Experience (Return to top)
- Ph.D. or Ed.D. In Education or Education-related field.
- A minimum of three to five years successful teaching in K-12 public school settings
- Commitment to, and experience working with diverse populations of students
- Experience engaging in leadership at the program and department level
- Experience working collaboratively with university colleagues, PK-12 faculty and local, state and national community partners
- Experience supervising teacher candidates in clinical placements
- Ability and proven history of collaborating across higher education departments in an interdisciplinary nature
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Prescott College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and supports excellence through diversity. We encourage qualified applicants from historically underrepresented groups along with Veterans and AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni to participate in our recruitment efforts.