Jobs at Prescott College
Human Resource Assistant - Part Time
Job ID#: 18-1105
Department: Human Resources
Job Type: Staff - Full-time
Pay Scale: $13.00 hr
Date Posted: Mon, 05 Nov 2018
Position Fill Date: Open until filled
Job Summary (Return to top)
The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
Essential Responsibilities (Return to top)
- Answers phones for the HR department.
- Handles employment application intake.
- Performs data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Good communication skills.
Education and Experience (Return to top)
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus one year of office/clerical support experience
- Keyboarding and Microsoft Office skill required
- Previous HR experience preferred, but not required.
Prescott College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and supports excellence through diversity. We encourage qualified applicants from historically underrepresented groups along with Veterans and AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni to participate in our recruitment efforts.