Can't find a book in the library catalog , or need more information about a book? Try the following resources.
- WorldCat. Search millions of books in libraries throughout the world. Find out which library owns a book in your city.
- Interlibrary Loan Book Request. Patrons who are able to pick up and drop off books at the Prescott College Library can use this form to request any book not in the library catalog (note: we currently cannot provide interlibrary loan services to students outside of the Prescott area).
- Suggestion box. Use this form to let the library know about a book or DVD that you feel should be added to the collection.
- Prescott College Bookstore. Want to own your own copy, or need an unavailable book immediately? Purchase it through the Prescott College Bookstore.
- Amazon . Search and buy your new and used books with this link and benefit Prescott College!
- Helpful information about ebrary, our ebook platform.
Fall Semester Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - Midnight
Friday: 7:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: Noon - Midnight
Please note that the Library will be closed for winter break from Dec. 21 - Jan. 1.
You can also view our complete, yearly schedule.
Contact the Library
toll free: 877-350-2100 x1300