Technology alert: Chat Offline. Click for more.
Premium Source Publishing is available to help PC faculty put together course readers, in either print or electronic format. Visit their site for answers to your copyright questions, and an online order form. Additionally, the bookstore manager or the librarians will be happy to work with you.
- 10 Big Myths about copyright explained
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Copyright Guidelines for Photographers
- A Graduate Student's Guide to Copyright: Open Access, Fair Use, and Permissions
- Know Your Copy Rights Resources for Teaching Faculty
- Public Domain Music choose music published in 1922 or earlier, and available without copyright permission
- U.S. Copyright Office
- When U.S. Works Pass Into the Public Domain
Plagiarism, from The OWL at Purdue: "There are few intellectual offenses more serious than plagiarism in academic and professional contexts. This resource offers advice on how to avoid plagiarism in your work."