Expressive Art Therapy Summer Institute
Duration : August 03, 2015 - August 16, 2015
Location : Prescott College Granite Performing Arts Center - 218 N. Granite St.
Tuition : Varies - See Brochure/Registration Form
Required Forms :
- Participant Agreement
Instructor Bio :
Invited Guests include:
Camille Smith, Pat B. Allen, Cathy Malchiodi, Nessa McCasey, Kat Kirby, Michael Franlin
Expressive Art Therapy Summer Institute 2015
The Prescott College Expressive Art Therapy Summer Institute brings masters in the fields of Expressive Art, Music, Dance Movement, and Art Therapy together with students and professionals for an unparalleled, intensive learning experience. Participants gain experiential knowledge of theories, applications, techniques, and methods.
The internationally attended Institute is the core foundation for students in the Expressive Art Therapy program at Prescott College. The Institute also provides opportunities for those who want to learn more about the field of Expressive Art Therapy to gain first-hand knowledge and experience. Participants gain knowledge and skills in applying Expressive Arts in work, educational, and community settings. All practitioners and interested community members are welcome.
“The Prescott College Expressive Art Therapy Summer Institute provides a remarkable opportunity to become immersed in the expressive arts, among participants from around the world, guided by renowned leaders in the field. Over my two weeks there, I was most struck, however, by the way that this all took place in such a lovely, thoughtfully created, and supportive environment. I left feeling inspired, deeply nourished, and grateful to have had this experience.” Jessica Irving, participant
• For more information contact Camille Smith at (602) 373-3881 or email@example.com.
• A light breakfast is provided each morning from 8:30 to 9 a.m. Your cooperation in being ready to start promptly as scheduled is appreciated. In addition to breakfast, lunches are provided on site each day of the Institute. Lunch will generally be from noon to 1 p.m.
• Vegetarian and omnivore options are available each day – vegan, gluten-free, and light-allergy options require an additional fee of $5 per day. State special dietary needs on registration form and pay extra fee if requests require it.
• There will be a $25 charge for those participants who desire clock hour certificates for their learning at the Institute, payable with registration.
• Scholarships may be available for continuing students in good academic standing enrolled in Prescott College Master of Science Program. The deadline to apply is July 3, 2015. The scholarship application is available by contacting the Director of The Expressive Art Therapy institute @ 602 373-3881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Registration fee does not include lodging; however, lodging is available at Prescott College (for a fee). Contact Bill Barton, Conference Services Coordinator, for information: email@example.com (928) 350-1006.