Orientation is the first class you take as a resident undergraduate Prescott College student. It is a 4 credit block course aimed to orient you to the unique culture and education offered at Prescott College. Regardless of area of study or credits completed, all incoming Prescott College students are introduced to the natural and cultural environments of the Southwest, learn about themselves and the greater community, and experience the educational philosophies of Prescott College during Orientation. The first few days of Orientation are spent on campus registering for classes, meeting staff, students and faculty, and preparing for the course. Students then split into small groups for their individual Orientation courses.
You can find a list of gear you'll need here.
You can find a list of orientation-related FAQs here.
The spring 2019 orientation schedule is available here.
You will need to fill out these forms by August 1 in order to participate in orientation:
3. Medical History Form You must have a physician complete and sign this form. Scan and email your completed and signed form to: email@example.com. If you need to mail your form, please send it to:
Prescott College Admissions Office
220 Grove Avenue
Prescott, AZ 86301
Have questions? No problem!
Contact Cecil Goodman, Orientation Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-350-2305
See what students had to say about their orientation experience!
Step 1: Confirm Your Attendance
Step 2: Secure Your Housing
Step 3: Orientation Paperwork
Step 4: Sign up for Health Insurance
Step 5: Connect With Your Mentor
Below is contact information for the departments involved in bringing you on board. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here for you!
- Prescott College Admissions: 928-350-2100 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College Registrar: 928-350-1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescott College Financial Aid: 928-350-1111 or email@example.com.
- Prescott College IT Department: 928-350-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org