Financial Aid Forms 2019-2020
Most forms may be completed online or printed in Adobe PDF format. In order to view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader .
We recommend you review the printable document to gather the information necessary to complete the online form.
To complete and electronically sign forms online, you will be prompted to create a login to the Dynamic Forms secure website the first time you access a form.
In order to help maintain your privacy, we need your permission to speak with other individuals about your financial aid. For instance—If you are dependent, we can only speak with the parent listed on your FAFSA. If you are independent, we cannot speak with anyone else without your written permission.
The information below is related to the 2019-2020 academic year.
Federal Direct Loans (for Students)
2019-2020 (Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020)
To accept or decline your 2019-2020 Federal Direct Loan offer:
- Direct Loan Response Form 2019-2020 (online form)
- Direct Loan Response Form 2019-2020 (PDF version)
- Master Promissory Note (MPN) Student Loan Log in
- Entrance Counseling Student Loan Log in
PLUS Loans (for Parents and Graduate Students)
To accept your PLUS loan offer
- Sign in to complete PLUS Application Process Student Loan Log in
- If approved, sign a Federal Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) Student Loan Log in
- Graduate students must complete PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling Student Loan Log in
If you have been selected for verification:
- To order your Free Federal Tax Return Transcript, go to; Order a Tax Return Transcript. Be sure to request the IRS tax return transcript and not the IRS tax account transcript. Or call 1-800-908-9946.
- How to get the tax transcript online
- Instead of submitting tax return transcripts, you may amend your FAFSA using the FAFSA-IRS data retrieval option. Go to FAFSA , log in to the student’s FAFSA record, select ‘Make FAFSA Corrections’, and navigate to the Financial Information section of the form. Once you have successfully transferred your tax information into the FAFSA with the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, select 'Sign & Submit' to complete the amendment. Your amended FAFSA will be sent to the Financial Aid Office in approximately one week.
- If you have a special tax situation such as you have filed a tax extension, you have filed an amended tax return, or you are a victim or possible victim of identity theft, please contact your financial aid counselor for alternative documents needed in lieu of or in addition to a tax return transcript.
- If you are a parent or independent student that is a nontax filer: You must submit a copy of a “Verification of Non-filing Letter” from the IRS. To obtain a copy, please go to Order a Tax Return Transcript to request a copy online. You may also call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 or submit an IRS form 4506-T, check box #7 to provide a written request for the IRS to send you the non-filing letter. *Please note, if both the student AND parent(s) did not file a tax return, they will each need to submit a separate non-filing letter. Dependent students that are non-tax filers must submit the completed Non-tax Filer Form (Student) below.
|Non-Tax Filer Form (Student)||Non-Tax Filer Form (Student)|
|Household Size (Parent)||Household Size|
|Household Size (Student)|
|Non-Tax Filer Form (Parent)||Non-Tax Filer Form (Parent)|
If you need a 2018-2019 verification form, please contact our Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
Only complete the following forms if specifically requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Authorization to take Course(s) at Host School
- Consortium Agreement
- Financial Aid Disbursement Authorization
- Financial Circumstances Appeal
- PLUS Override for Parents
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Petition
Private Loans for Education
After you have considered all federal loans, you may also be ... Learn more
Repaying Your Loans
American Student Assistance Partnership Prescott College ... Learn more