General Criteria for all Prescott College Funds:
- Except as noted, all funds require at least half-time enrollment (6 credits) at Prescott College
- Prescott College scholarships, grants, fellowships, assistantships, discounts and matches are applied towards direct costs only and cannot be combined with other tuition-specific funds such as tuition remission, waivers for tuition, or agency and third party payments that are intended to cover direct costs only
- Students will qualify for the same amount of renewable Prescott College gift aid (grants and scholarships) each term, provided the student meets academic progress requirements. The amount is prorated based on enrollment level
- Full Time 12 or more credits 100%
- Three-Quarter Time 9 – 11 credits 75%
- Half Time 6-8 credits 50%
- Scholarships are offered on the basis of academic merit, or other criteria, at the point of admission. These awards are available for up to the normal duration of the program
- Prescott College scholarships and grant aid are not transferable to other colleges or programs
- Courses taken at other institutions may not be counted towards meeting the enrollment requirement for Prescott College funds
- Except as noted, funds may be applied towards summer enrollment
- To receive Prescott College funds, students must be enrolled in a degree-seeking or eligible certificate program.
Freedom Education Fund
Prescott College Scholarships
The Changemaker Scholarship
Changemaker Scholarships available by program
The Prescott College Fellowship
Prescott College Cycling Club Scholarship
Prescott College offers student-athletes interested in joining the Prescott College Cycling Club the opportunity to compete in year-around races, receive supportive coaching, and an annual scholarship ranging from $1,000 to $3,000 based on the level of participation. To learn more, please contact Kurt Reifsnyder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prescott College Partner Tuition Scholarships
Prescott College also offers a match to AmeriCorps service awards. This match is limited to $1,000 for each term of full-time enrollment in all bachelor's degree programs (on campus and online) and $1,500 per full-time term for enrollment in all master's and doctoral programs (on campus and online), the match may be prorated for lesser enrollments and reduced if total funds exceed direct costs (see above criteria). To qualify, students possessing an award must be accepted to Prescott College and enroll in a degree-seeking program at the College. Prior to each term of enrollment, the award recipient must request payment online through their My AmeriCorps Account. Visit the AmeriCorps website.
Raise.Me - Earn Scholarships in High School!
Prescott College has joined forces with Raise.me to allow high school student to earn money for college doing the things you'll be doing anyway-getting good grades, taking part in extra-curricular activities, and even helping out around the house for your family.
Once you sign up at Raise.me (it's free!) you can start earning micro-scholarships by volunteering, taking challenging classes, and in dozens of other ways. You can not only look at the scholarships that Prescott College is offering, you can earn cash for school at other colleges and universities you might be considering.
You can visit Prescott College's Raise.me site and get signed up here.