The Master of Arts in Education allows students to curate a self-directed program around broader themes in education. Students have studied education policy, theories in adult learning, or multicultural education. Students work with experts in their chosen field, whether that be a teacher they admire, or a non-profit manager that can teach them the skills they’re looking for. Unlike 100% online degrees, this online program is a limited-residency format that combines online classes, mentored studies, and in-person opportunities to connect with faculty and other students.
- You have the flexibility to study precisely what inspires you and with the support of our experienced faculty.
- Expand your knowledge and explore topics in new ways that will challenge you and ignite your inner scholar.
- Master contemporary and foundational knowledge and theory in the student's field of study
- Develop of social and ecological literacies, including an understanding and appreciation of the ways humans relate to their own and other cultures, and the impact this relationship has on the your field of study and professional practice.
- Integrate theoretical and practical aspects of the field.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills that are informed, scholarly, and passionate.