Welcome Green Mountain

Academic Transcripts

In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, transcripts may be issued only at the written request of the student. Parents may request a student’s transcripts only if they can demonstrate with federal income tax documents that the student was their legal dependent for the most recent tax year. No transcript will be issued for any student or former student whose financial obligations to Prescott College have not been satisfied.

Requesting Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts can be requested by filling out the following form:   Unofficial Transcript Request  .

If you are a current student, or recent graduate, and have access to MyPrescott, you can view and print your unofficial transcript at: Unofficial Transcript View and Print  

Requesting Official Transcripts

Official transcripts can be requested at the following location:  Official Transcript Request .  There will be a charge for all official transcript requests, paid at the time of order placement.


E-mail, or call 1-877-350-2100, Ext. 1102 (local number 928-350-1102).